Sunday, November 30, 2014

Happy girl!!!

Words can not describe the joy I have in my heart. My best friend had her baby boy on my daughters birthday. I had the pleasure this weekend to stay with his mom and dad and watch him while they slept. He is beyond precious!  Its been an all around good week and a blessed thanksgiving.  (Even though I spent it all by myself) :( but I'm not even complaining. Its been a rough yr but its the first time I have been really happy in a long time. Yes I have my days I get lonely but I have my friends and family to lift me up. If you are reading this and you have come into my life recently (friends, coworkers, past relationships) thank you for being there. Sometimes things don't work out but it was something that made you happy at one time. So I don't regret anything. Cause at one time it made me smile. I'm looking forward to see what the upcoming year holds. :)

1 comment:

  1. Mandy I love you! Jacob loves you! I'm so happy Chloe and Jacob share the same birthday. One day soon we will do a joint birthday party! I can't wait for them to play together. We love you! So glad you are in our life! 💕❤️💕

    ReplyDelete