Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The wrong timing!!

So I tried dating or should I say talking to someone again. Needless to say the timing is just not right..right now. The guy had been my Facebook friend for two yrs and he asked me out but I was seeing someone else at the time but then when me and the other guy was through I gave him a chance. Well the first date went well and we talked more after that but his friend was going through some stuff and he was upset bout that and being a straight up butthole. So needless to say its over before it started. Its not that I want to get married again right away or be in a serious relationship or anything but I just like the company of a male. To talk to and have fun with and what not. I guess maybe I just didn't have my dad in my life growing up and I didn t get that affection like a daughter and her dad needs. (Not to be confused with the sick nasty kind). But I think I'm coming to terms that right now Im gonna quit looking and just focus on me and my sweet loving girl. I'm looking and trying to get a better job and my daughter will be starting school next year so I want to spend time with her. I can really see the difference in our relationship now that I'm not talking to anyone and on my phone as much. I guess when the time is right someone great will enter my life. I just want to take things slow and not make another mistake again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment