Thursday, October 23, 2014

Why??

I hate being lonely. Its not that I want to be in a serious relationship or get married next week. I guess going from being with my ex husband and not getting the attention and affection and lifting up I needed and wanted, to being with someone who gave me all that and liked me for who I was. Its hard. I miss that. I guess its from not really having my dad in my life for the most part. I didn't get that daddy daughter attention. I'm not an attention getter or anything. I just like to have someone I can talk to, give me kisses, hold my hand, laugh with and be silly with. I'm happy with my life and I think I'm doing a dang good job being a single mom . Its hard sometimes but I think I'm doing good. I'm proud of myself and I have come a long way. Of course I'm not perfect and there is always room ffor improvements. I just don't have patients lol. I know God has someone out there for me. Its just hard waiting lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment