Saturday, July 19, 2014

my life in 2014

So I decided to start blogging again cause a lot has happen this past year and a half. Plus I miss writing my thoughts out and getting my stress out. I separated from my ex husband in December 2013  and our divorce was final on Feb 28 2014. I am honestly happier now than I have been. Its been stressful and i have been sick a lot more than I have been in a long time with different things. Its been a long 7 months but I am a strong person and with God and my friends and my family I have gotten through a lot. I even dated someone again for a short while who made me happy. It may of not worked out but those short three months were the best months I've had in a long time. I guess you can say I'm still searching myself but then again we all do at some point. I just got to take one day at a time and concentrate on making myself and Chloe happy and make sure she's got the best life I can give her. I try my best to love and support her but I feel guilty cause I struggle like all single parents. At least I know she's loved on both my side and her dads side of the family and that's the best thing you can give not only a child but anyone. Well until next time.

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment